- Your child is failing to make progress academically, socially, or behaviorally
- You wonder how to secure special education or 504 services
- You have reached an impasse with the IEP team regarding your child’s placement and/or services
- Your concerns and hopes for your child are not being heard
- You are confused about the IEP process
- You wonder if your child is receiving all the supports and services the school district is obligated to provide
Renée Lamborn and Laura Kimpton combine their 44 years of special education advocacy and public school experience with their compassionate support to bring about positive and life-changing solutions for your child. We listen carefully to your hopes and dreams for your child and provide coaching and anxiety-reducing support every step of the journey.